When you're looking for attractive, affordable, and efficient interior shutters for your home, it's time to contact The Shutter Guy. If you have just 5 minutes, you'll get a complete quote on your new shutters, as well as fast and professional installation when you're ready.
Polywood® Shutters are moisture and fire resistant, as well as impervious to termites. Polywood® is UL tested and UV stabilized to resist fading and discoloration. You can be assured of a great quality product that lasts. It's 100% made in the USA!
When other companies say it cannot be done,
Polywood shutters are made of a solid engineered wood substitute that won’t chip, crack, warp, or split. There are several options to choose from, with an option to paint-match your existing trim for a coordinating look in your rooms. You'll get the look of wood shutters without the heat loss, cracking, drying, and fading that comes with them.
• Longer-lasting than other window treatments
• 70% more efficient than wood shutters
• 1600% more efficient than aluminum blinds
• Lifetime protection against defects
• Baked-on finish with UV coating: never discolors
• Won’t warp, split, crack, or chip
• Moisture, fire, and termite resistant
• Eco-friendly: made of recyclable wood substitute
• Dust it like furniture or wipe with a damp cloth
When you call in to The Shutter Guy for an estimate on new shutters, you'll be amazed by the level of customer service you'll receive:
Polywood® is the only shutter to qualify for 30% Federal Tax Credit when it was available 2009-2013.
• Custom quotes over the phone in 5 minutes
• Thorough window and door measurements
• 4-week standard installation
• Over 30 FREE options on your new shutters
• 15 years of Polywood® Shutter experience
• 1-year warranty on labor and installation